Registration of contracts in EEISVO
According to the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On measures to further improve the monitoring of foreign trade operations in the Republic of Uzbekistan" N 283 dated May 14, 2020, a procedure has been established in accordance with which business entities, through the Unified Portal of Interactive Public Services, enter into the Unified Information System of Foreign Trade Operations (UEISVO ) information about foreign trade contracts and invoices in electronic form.
Our staff will help you enter information about the contract as quickly and competently as possible:
- register an import or export contract, obtain an identification number;
- register an import or export contract, obtain an identification number;…
- register information about changes and additions to the terms of the contract.
Required documents/information to receive the service:
- contract scan;
- a scan of the additional agreement (if any);
- scan of specification (if any). For the goods listed in the specification, the following must be indicated: TN VED codes, country of origin of the goods, name of the manufacturer;
- acts of work performed (when registering the act).
Cost of the service: from 300,000 soums, depending on the complexity and urgency
Completion time: within 1 business day